My blog has moved! Redirecting.

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.ihategreenbeans.com and update your bookmarks.

I Hate Green Beans: Visual Proof

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Visual Proof

This is why I hate green beans.

Look...even the one sad little carrot is trying to get away from them, sacrificing himself by touching the ham juice.

(I'm at the hospital just hours after my dear friend Rebecca had her new baby girl...and this is what I take a picture of. I'm such a good friend.)

4 comments:

courtney said...

that all looks gross, but i'd take green beans any day over ham juice. ewwwwwwww.....

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...I hope you brought poor Rebecca something good to eat!! :)

Drew said...

Who could hate green beans? They go wonderful with some jungle juice and a frontierland turkey leg. Hey Lincee. This is Drew Feger. A jungle skipper from your college program days. Remember me, the shy 18 year old that people always got mixed up with Derek Hoffmman? I used to hang out with Derek because you and Jill wouldn't let me hang out with the two of you. I got this blog link, suprisingly enough, from a coworker her in my office. If you remember me, and feel like catching up, shoot me an email at fegera@gmail.com. I'd love to hear how you and Jill are doing.

Tracy said...

That ham juice looks gross!